Sunday, March 17, 2013

No Longer A Sling Virgin


So there are lots of types of sex swings to choose from, nevertheless the one thing that My spouse and I have never actually given a go to is sling design swing.



My partner and i consider a sex sling to be the swings that have three to four mounting hooks and possess pretty much a hammock design chair to sit in. I'm clarifying that due to the fact some brands for example Sportsheets consider a sex sling as a strap that goes around your neck and ankles to keep a person's legs up when you're lying down on your back. This is not the things i am speaking about in this article.



So I just recently had a opportunity to experiment with this Screamer sex sling. First time I have ever been in one of those, and really initially I was not to thrilled. It just seems to be so normal and missionary in my opinion. But that is just me.



Now that I have experimented with it, I've had a change of heart. To start with, it is rather comfortable when comparing pretty much any other swing that I have ever purchased. Next, My spouse and I used it having my legs held high in the air by the straps and I orgasmed right away. And then for my husband, the positioning that we used the sling in gave a fantastic view of sexual penetration, so that was obviously a significant bonus for him.



All round, I think I might like this sort of swing. I imagine next I'll need to check out some of the more expensive bondage sex slings and see how they go. My greatest fear with leather or vinyl is that it could be sticky while having sex. We'll have to try and I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment