Friday, March 15, 2013

Strip Joint Discovery


I Just Now was checking out the sex toy store that the local Deja Vu and I not surprisingly always examine out the swings. On this trip, i noticed something brand new. Something I've never seen before. It was the "Ouch Sex Swing" - I was attracted to it from across the shop. It absolutely was unbelievable looking. It was sparkling and silver. It had all stainless steel buckles and simply was a good looking product. Next, I looked at the price tag... $600!!!! Ouch is actually correct. The only thing suffering if I buy that is my own budget. That is a heck of a a small fortune for just a sex swing. I can easily return into the club and get me 17 additional lap dances for that price tag. However ,, perhaps it is that amazing and i could possibly fuck in that bitch a lot more then 15 times. Ok - I think I'm going to have to try it out as soon as I'm able to save up the money.

Ouch Sex Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment